Cosmetic Dentistry Specialist in Madison, WI
Peter Lotowski, DMD, treats individuals seeking implant and cosmetic dentistry in Madison. With years of experience, he is well respected within his field. He is dedicated to caring for people who want to replace missing teeth or repair worn, broken or unsightly teeth, and has earned the admiration of countless appreciative patients.
Peter Lotowski, DMD
Dr. Peter Lotowski's philosophy is simple; "Treat people the way you want to be treated." Dr. Peter enjoys building long, trusting relationships with his patients and considers himself truly lucky to be doing what he loves. You can count on Dr. Peter to take the time with you to ensure you have a clear understanding of your oral health and proposed treatment needs. Dr. Peter's passion for dentistry keeps him committed to staying up to date on the latest advances in dental treatments and technologies.
Dr. Peter Lotowski is married and has a beautiful daughter, Lidia. In his free time, Dr. Peter enjoys spending time with his family as well as, cooking, woodworking, hiking and the outdoors. He also enjoys riding motorcycles, cars and anything fun with wheels.
Dr. Peter Lotowski received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, where he graduated first in his class and received many awards. Wanting to better serve his patients, Dr. Peter pursued an additional year of training as a Resident in Advanced Education in General Dentistry at Idaho State University. There, he obtained extensive IV sedation training, learned advanced restorative techniques and acquired extensive oral surgery experience — including dental implants, wisdom teeth, sinus augmentation and more. Dr. Peter Lotowski even received the "Best Hand Skills" Certificate from his graduating dental school classmates.
Awards and Recognition
- Elected into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Award for graduating top in his class
- Awarded for Outstanding Achievement in the Study of Prosthodontics through the American College of Prosthodontics
- HANAU "Best of the Best" Award for excellence in Prosthodontics
- Outstanding Dental Student award from Delta Dental
- J.R. Schmidt Award for excellence in restorative dentistry
- Most accomplished in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Award from the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- ADA American Dental Association member
- ASDA Member — American Student Dental Association
- ADEA Member — American Dental Education Association
- WDA — Wisconsin Dental Association
- ISDS Member — Illinois State Dental Society
- ISDA — Southeast Idaho
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society Member
- ADPAC Member — American Dental Political Action Committee
Contact Our Doctor
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lotowski, please call our office at (608) 834-6321. A friendly member of the Wisconsin Dental Solutions team would be pleased to assist you.